4PLUS GROUP IS A CONSULTING PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
We provide with a solution offering that includes both Performance Management
solutions and 4Plus support and service.
Big data is more than simply a matter of size; it is an opportunity to find insights in new and emerging types of data and content, to make your business more agile, and to answer questions that were previously considered beyond your reach. Until now, there was no practical way to harvest this opportunity.
Business intelligence connects people with information in an easy-to-use way so they can make better decisions. With BI software you can:
Set targets, see results and understand what drives the numbers.
Identify trends that may be benefits or threats.
Take action with a common context for decision-making across every department.
Identify and analyze opportunities and trends.
The best business intelligence software:
Delivers trusted information for a single version of the truth.
Lets you work with information the way you want—reports, dashboards, scorecards.
Puts tools in your hands to author and share information as you require.
Business Intelligence delivers the complete range of BI capabilities on a single, service-oriented architecture (SOA).
Data quality is a key prerequisite for using information to gain insightful advantages in the marketplace. Poor data merely turns potentially highly valuable information into worthless byte streams. For example, incorrect address information for a "party" (such as a client, patient, or customer) inhibits strategic insight, preventing accurate and relevant insight from being surfaced. This kind of data can include information about whether two parties are the same or not, the total number of clients, and getting a 360-degree view of a customer. Sloppy data can decrease customer satisfaction, complicate communication, and increase costs when trying to circumvent the problem, as well as create other challenges.
Data warehousing has become a mainstream management tool. With the growing dependence upon relational database systems to support business processes like business intelligence, it is increasingly important to have the tools and information you need to provide the high levels of information availability. We provides comprehensive solutions in the industry for delivering and managing relational database-based business systems.
DATA WAREHOUSE (ETL)
The Mobile Solution brings together key mobile capabilities into a single integrated package that address the full array of challenges and opportunities. Mobile Solution delivers a range of application development, connectivity and management capabilities that support a wide variety of mobile devices and mobile app types.
INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
Financial Consolidation : combining financial data from several company within an complex organization by streamline and value added to improve business processes and system.
Financial Consolidation usually involves in business process of combining data from multiple legal entities, it could be simply aggregating data can be complex for various reason based on different on fiscal year or different Chart of Account.
Finance owns the consolidation process—Define and maintain all financial consolidation rules and processes from the office of finance – no IT assistance required.
Full financial close management solution—Address your extended financial close process.
Scalable to serve both midsize and larger organizations—Handle simple to complex close, consolidation and reporting process requirements.
Local and global financial consolidation—Meet the complete range of consolidation and reporting requirements including International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Cloud-based deployment option—Provides the functionality of the on-premise solution with faster deployment.
Budgeting & Planning Solutions provides a complete, dynamic environment for developing timely, reliable and personalized forecasts and budgets.
Rapidly analyze data and model business requirements for your entire organization and use the results to budget and forecast with confidence for better business outcomes.
- A multidimensional, 64-bit, in-memory OLAP engine provides exceptionally fast performance for analyzing complex and sophisticated models, large data sets and even streamed data.
- Personal scenarios created with advanced personalization enable an unlimited number of ad-hoc alternatives so individuals, teams, divisions and whole companies can respond faster to changing conditions.
- Analytic processing automates contribution from systems and staff to help eliminate delays in rolling out plans a 75% reduction in planning cycles is possible.
- Model design and data access adapt to your business process and present business information in familiar formats.
- Managed contribution makes it possible to personalize hierarchies, dimensions and rollups and to receive an up-to-the-minute status of every participant in the planning process.
- With access to Performance Management platform, you realize consistent scorecarding, reporting and analysis—the complete picture from goal setting and planning, to measuring progress and reporting.
- Finance and lines of business have total control over planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
Fundamentally, data mining is about processing data and identifying
patterns and trends in that information so that you can decide or judge.
Predicitve behavious of human beings to enable productivity improvements beyond this generation.